Design Studio On_After_Transaction

I had a need recently to suppress data a entry field on a form which had records that went beyond the first page. What I tried to do first was to check the conditions for when the field should be suppressed after an inquire (or page down) was done.

The down side was that Lawson sends the "Inquiry Complete" before it actually refreshes the page being displayed so my field was suppressed based upon the previous records and not the ones displayed after the page refresh occurs.

My resolution was to use the On_Before_Transaction function instead. When a Page Down fc=="+" occurs I check the last line of the current data and query the next 5 records. If they meet the criteria then I suppress the fields and then allow the page to refresh.

It's an extra step that I shouldn't have to script for but it works.